Peachtree City Brain Injury Lawyer
Brain injuries are some of the most severe that a person can suffer. They can result in permanent disabilities, including cognitive impairments, memory loss, and personality changes. In especially serious cases, brain injuries can be fatal. When someone else’s negligence causes these types of injuries, victims and their families have the right to seek compensation for losses.
At Anderson Law, we have seen the devastating impacts of brain injuries and know how important financial support is for those affected. That is why we are fierce advocates for victims. We have recovered millions of dollars that helped clients and their families cover medical expenses, make up for lost income, and support their futures.
If you or someone you care for has sustained a brain injury in a car wreck or any other type of accident, contact our firm. We can assess your case in a free consultation and provide you with information about your options for pursuing compensation. Should you choose us, you can count on our team to fight for everything you deserve—nothing less.
Call (404) 418-9435 or contact us online. From our office in Peachtree City, we serve clients across South Georgia, including Newnan, Fayetteville, Tyrone, and Fairburn.
What Is a Traumatic Brain Injury?
A traumatic brain injury (TBI) is caused by external force. They occur when either an object penetrates the skull and damages the brain or when the brain is jolted inside the skull. TBIs are classified as mild, moderate, or severe, depending on the extent of the damage.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), falls are the leading cause of traumatic brain injuries in the United States. Another common cause is motor vehicle accidents, including car, truck, bus, motorcycle, or golf cart wrecks.
Why Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer for a TBI?
Should someone else’s negligence have caused your TBI, you could benefit from hiring a lawyer. At Anderson Law, we only charge fees when you win, so there are no upfront costs to retaining our Peachtree City brain injury attorney. With him on your side, you can make a claim or file a lawsuit confidently.
Other benefits include:
- Legal counsel every step of the way. You can count on our attorney to be there when you need him. He takes pride in working closely with clients to ensure they never feel alone or that their case does not matter. Making a personal injury claim is complex and often taxing, but our lawyer lessens this burden with his client-focused approach.
- Thorough case investigation and evidence gathering. Our attorney has handled numerous cases and had equally as many successes. He knows what it takes to make a strong case and will leave no stone unturned while collecting evidence and preparing to file a claim or take a case to court.
- Accurate case value assessment. Knowing the damages you could be entitled to is key to securing a fair settlement. Our lawyer can evaluate your injury and its impact on your life to make sure he pursues the proper amount.
- Having an advocate in insurance negotiations. Insurance companies have their lawyers who are tasked with protecting their interests. Our attorney has the skill and know-how to go toe-to-toe with these legal teams and see that they do not take advantage of you.
- Fierce representation in litigation. At times, it is necessary to take an injury case to court. Our lawyer is not afraid to fight for what his clients deserve before a judge or jury.
Turn to Anderson Law
Our Peachtree City brain injury lawyer and office staff are prepared to work to get the compensation you deserve. To discuss the damages you could recover and how we can help you, reach out today. We would gladly schedule a free consultation, during which you can tell us your story and learn more about us.
Get in touch online or call (404) 418-9435.